Most of the time, spending a couple of hours in your Melbourne garden might set off sneezing, sniffling, and itchy eyes. But, you can also have an allergic reaction even while staying inside your home. There are many sources of allergens, but the most common ones can be found in your home, right on your carpets. That is why when you buy a melbourne carpet, choose a hypoallergenic option.
You can also opt for inexpensive cleaning services to ensure your Melbourne carpet stays clean. Nevertheless, you should not just focus on your carpets, as irritants can also be everywhere. Below are methods you can keep allergens far from your home.
1. Choose Hardwood Floors — It has been proven by research that wood floors can keep your house neat and reduce allergens lurking inside your home. Instead of regularly employing carpet cleaners, you can eliminate your carpets entirely and upgrade to wood floors. Or you can use a quality carpet Melbourne stores offer for your bedrooms. This allows you to switch to hardwood floors on other areas of your home.
2. Use Dehumidifiers — Allergy-causing particles love damp places. If you live in a damp location, you are susceptible to an allergic attack. That is why it is very important to buy a top quality dehumidifier to eliminate dust, allergen, pollens, and so on. If you are planning to buy carpet Melbourne shops offer, be proactive and buy dehumidifiers as well.
3. Bathe Routinely — You are exposed to plenty of allergens when you are outside, and you don’t want to bring those particles inside your home. Make certain that you take a bath with warm water as quickly as you reach home. This is the most basic and most cost-effective way to prevent allergic responses. No need to spend expensive carpet cleaning supplies when you can simply take a bath before going to bed.
4. Use Air Filters — Make sure that your indoor air is fresh and free from allergy-causing particles. Ensure to keep your windows closed throughout midday time and set up a unique air filter to filter about 90% of air pollutants. You can likewise go with air conditioning units that have special air filtering system which eliminates about 95% of dust particles as you breathe.
5. Utilise Sodium Bicarbonate and Vinegar — Did you know that these common family products are good allergy suppressants? The next time you clean your upholstery or your Melbourne carpet, you can spray vinegar and sprinkle a small amount of baking soda. Let it sit for a few minutes and then vacuum the dirt away.
6. Follow Routine Cleaning — Given that dust mites trigger allergies, it is essential to keep your home clean. Wash your pillow covers, cushions, drapes, and carpets frequently to keep irritants at bay. You can talk experts who offer to clean your carpet in Melbourne and ask for an estimate. Some carpet cleaners offer discounts for novice customers, so look out for those. This allows you to take care of your carpets without hurting your budget.
Bear in mind these tips, so you can keep allergies away. If you really love carpets, be sure to choose quality products over cheaper ones. You may visit bargaincarpets.com.au if you are looking for quality carpets for sale that you can use for your home.